Friday, April 27, 2012

Good bye Kiss

Cooper was pretty upset this morning when he blew Allison a kiss and she didn't blow one back.  Every morning we wait in the car line to drop Allison off at school, this morning she noticed her friends car in front of ours and was super excited to get out of the car.  When I told her to have a good day and I loved her she answered back with an I love you too.  But when Cooper said I love you Alli and blew her a kiss she had already shut the door to run after her friend.  Cooper cried and pouted then he said "Allison didn't blow me kiss!"  It would be a rare day if Cooper didn't ask me several times if its time to pick up Allison from school.  I truly appreciate the love they have for each other, and it makes my heart swell when I see them getting along.

No comments:

Post a Comment