Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fiday and Satuday adventues



After Richard got out of work on Friday we headed into Midland for the long weekend. When we pulled into town we grabbed dinner then headed to my sisters house. My sister hosted a little slumber party at her house with my nephew and my kiddos. We left our kids and went out to the movies for a mini date! Saturday we did a little shopping, tried to get Allison flower girl dress fitted, and had lunch with two of my sisters and mom! For dinner we went out with my entire in law family, to celebrate before hand my nieces fiance commitment into the Catholic religion. After dinner we went to the Saint Ann's Easter vigil. Unfortunately we only made it an hour into the service. Although I really enjoyed the mass, the flower arrangements, and the musical interludes. I didnt get many pictures because my camera died.

No comments:

Post a Comment