Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Outdoor fun!






When I saw the forecast for this week I knew we need to do some yard work and get the pool out for the kids.  Today's high was in the 90's and I promised the kids they could swim.  Cooper asked to pick up Allison from school starting at 10am, I tried to fill his day up until 2pm came around!  Today marks the first official swim, of course I had to document with photos.  We only put out the little pool because we are going to be out of town every weekend for five weekends straight starting May 5th.  So June 4th we will put out the big pool!  Also this weekend we went shopping for some kind of outdoor furniture, but there wasn't much of a selection that would fit in our tiny little patio.  So we settled with this bench and pillows.  I actually love the bench and have enjoyed sitting outside while the kids play!

No comments:

Post a Comment