Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pregnancy thoughts


I use this blog as a means to update and to journal our life. Lately I felt the need to post about my pregnancy. This pregnancy is very similar to Allison's. I loved the exact same foods; Rosa's, milkshakes, and frosted flakes! Beckett is very similar sleep patterns and movement patterns as Allison. I would have totally thought this baby was a girl if he wasn't so low. The first few months of pregnancy is miserable for me because how sick I am. The last several weeks of pregnancy is miserable because of how big you are. They call the second trimester the honeymoon period because your not sick or huge. There was a period from about 16 weeks tell about 24 weeks where I was pretty comfortable and happy. I will be 27 weeks on Saturday and I am uncomfortable. I think I am mainly uncomfortable because my back hurts so bad and I suddenly feel huge! I am trying to enjoy this pregnancy because its my last. I enjoy Beckett's little kicks and nudges. There is something very interesting about having a craving and satisfying it! I love how interested the children are, Cooper told me the other morning "Mom Beckett is growing I can see your belly its big!" Cooper took this picture of my belly with his little shadow cover my belly, I know its not the best quality but I thought I would share.

1 comment:

  1. Ah the pregnancy joys! I am glad you got 8 good weeks! For your back, if you aren't going to a chiropractor, get in there! Mine seriously saved me. I was so miserably in pain I didn't know how I was going to survive the rest of the pregnancy but the last 6 weeks since going, I feel so much better!! I still get a little achy but nothing like it was! Hope the last trimester goes quickly for you!!

    ReplyDelete