Sunday, April 15, 2012

Soccer game and Bridal shower



Saturday was a full day. Allison had her last soccer game of the season. It was actually a pretty windy day, the ball was being blown all over the field. We were missing a couple of our girls, one of them fractured her arm. We won the game 4-0, which means we had a undefeated season!!! I am a little relieved soccer season is over. We get our Saturdays back, and no more soccer practice during the week. Allison is bummed soccer is over, but we are hoping to find some soccer camps this summer for her. After the game we left to Midland for my niece's bridal shower. Allison was so excited about going to the shower, I think she felt very important. My sister in law out did her self, the shower was just beautiful! I think my favorite part of the shower was the video montage of questions and answers from the groom to be. Allison's favorite part was wining the bingo game. I include a picture of Allison and Richard at the soccer game and Allison and the bride to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment