Monday, August 6, 2012

1 Month





Today my sweet baby Beckett is one month old.  Although with all my lil baby bugs issues it feels like he is still brand new!  I feel like I am finally able to enjoy this sweet boy.  Beckett still has his bad days where his reflux is worse.  But mainly we are down to one or two vomits a day.  Which is way better than 8 or 9 a vomits a day!  Beckett's favorite thing is to be swaddled!  All the pictures I take of this little guy is of him swaddled in blankets.  Beckett is still a super sleeper, sleeping three some times four hour stretches!  Also Beckett is finally starting to be more aware, opening his eyes more.  I love when he is wide awake and I get to talk to him and he just stares at me.  Beckett is also trying super hard to hold his head up, strong little guy.  The big kids are just in love with there brother and fight over who gets to lay by him!  Quiet moments with my new lil guy are my favorite, snuggling and smelling him.  I am just so in love with Beckett and enjoying every moment with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment