Friday, August 17, 2012

First day 2012







Wednesday was the first say of school!  The kids were super excited.  I turned on Allison light and she jumped out of bed, and yelled "Its the first day of school"!  Cooper on the other hand is normally my early riser and what do you know he choose today to sleep in!  Thank goodness when I woke him up he was in a decent mood.  Surprisingly things went very smoothly, I was able to feed, dress, and get everybody everywhere on time.  I am exhausted from pulling Beckett's stroller out several times today, I need to get use to that again. 

Allison said she had a fun day.  She has two of her best friends in her class so that made it fun for her.  I really like her teacher too.  Allison told me she wants to be in second grade forever because its so fun.  I definitely think this year is going to bring knew challenges for Allison, but I know she is up for it.

Cooper pretty much ran into his classroom, ran back and gave me a hug and said good bye!  When I picked him up he was talking non stop.  Telling me two kids were crying to go home but that he didn't want to go home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment