Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Olympics 2012





I know the Olympics has come and gone, but I never did post about it! The Olympics is a big deal in our house!  The last Olympics in 2008 I had a two week old baby who had is days and nights confused, so Richard and I literally stayed up all night watching the Olympics.  And here we are four years later and we have another newborn baby and again we watched the Olympics.  But this time Allison was totally into watching with us, that child would watch every sport and she understood who was winning, and where the USA was placing etc.  She cheered for the USA with us, and it was such a fun thing to experience with her.  Some of my favorite sports: gymnastics, track, and swimming.  Last Olympics was amazing to see Michale Phillips win all those gold medals, and this year he didn't disappoint.  Also is was amazing to see the Fab Five (girls gymnastics) do such a wonderful job!  I also enjoyed all the commentary of past Olympians and the current contenders of certain sports.  It was just wow, so sad to see it over tell the next 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment