Friday, August 17, 2012

Birthday celebration









Saturday night was the first stop on my birthday train of celebration!  We meet at my sister in laws house for a going away party for my niece and nephew, they are heading off to college this coming weekend. And we also celebrated my birthday. I loved all my gifts, I felt so spoiled!  And I especially loved my ice cream cake!!!  But most of all I enjoyed seeing everyone with Beckett!  Almost everyone there took a turn holding my lil guy, it made my day!

Sunday was my actual birthday.  It was kinda a rough start Beckett was sick most of the night vomiting several times and having extremely explosive bowel movements.  We even had to give the lil guy a bath at 5am.  Lets just say I was exhausted when the day began.  After packing up the car and getting ready for the day we went to my sister's for a birthday lunch!  This was one of my most memorable birthdays.  Since my mom has been packing and sorting through things due to the move she found alot of "treasures".  My mom brought a box full of toys which kept the kids busy for almost two hours.  As we shared some amazing memories from the past together.  I read letters I wrote home to my mom during a few of my summers away in CA.  We look through old photos.  Laughed as me looked through some of our report cards.  And the highlight of the path down memory lane was when my mom read her journal entries of 1985. 

This birthday helped me remember just how blessed I am.  I have an amazing husband who will do anything to make me happy.  I have such great family, who love me.  And I also have many friends who enrich my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment