Monday, August 6, 2012

2am




What do you do on a Saturday night 2 am feeding. Watch a movie and stay up late with your husband instead of sleeping.  We rented a movie earlier in the day, This Means War with Reese Witherspoon. In between the kids keeping us busy it took us 3 hours to watch half the movie! Once 9:30 hit we decided to turn off the movie since Beckett was asleep.  Well the little guy surprisingly sleep tell 2:30!!  And when Beckett woke up Richard and I sat up and went to get him.  Since we were both up Richard thought we should finish the movie.  After I finished feeding my baby bug he was fast asleep.  Richard and I stayed up to finish the movie and snuggle with each other.  I had so much fun, it was definitely worth losing a little sleep over!

No comments:

Post a Comment