Friday, August 17, 2012

Weekend events



We drove into Midland early Saturday morning for a birthday party for my friends son and also for one of my oldest friends baby shower.  Trying to leave the house with three kiddos and all our stuff for an over night trip was hard, lets just say we didn't leave on time! 

My friend Crystal's son Preston turned one on Sunday, me and the lil guy share the same birthday!  Crystal held Preston's birthday at a park.  The kids had a blast playing on the playground's even thought it was pretty hot.  I stayed cool under the pavilion eating BBQ and chatting with people.  I cant believe a year has flown already, Preston is such a cute combination of his mama and daddy!  I didn't take but one picture at the party, of Richard and Allison.  Don't they look so alike?!

The Shower Saturday was for my friend Sandee.  I have know Sandee since I was 9, both our families belong to the same church.  We also attend the same school for many years and I bummed a ride with Sandee and her mom to seminary for two years.  Sandee's baby boy is due September 2.  We celebrated her and baby Moss at her shower.  I had so much fun buying gifts for my friend, and I am so excited for this new journey she is about to embark on!!!  I seriously enjoyed myself at this shower, I guess I haven't been getting out much lately since Beckett's birth.  I pretty much chatted up everybody at there!

No comments:

Post a Comment