Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby Bug






The first picture is of Beckett on the first day of school for the big kids!  I carried or pushed him around in the stroller all over town that day!  I am really enjoying my mornings to myself with this lil guy!    Beckett has become my new walking buddy, trying to get back up to my three miles a day!!  I cant believe how much he has grown lately!  My baby bug is finally keeping more of his food down.  Last week Richard and I realized Beckett had gone 48 hours with out vomiting!  Alas he is still having his issues but occasional Beckett will go a 24 hour periods with out vomiting.  He still has his bad days where his reflux is acting up, but Richard and I totally have things way more under control know.  Beckett is more aware these days.  Opening both his eyes and checking things out!  He is still sleeping pretty decent, Saturday night he actually slept 5 hours straight!  During our lazy Saturday we brought out Beckett's play mate, and that kid loved it.  He has some serious control over his hands!  He was totally grabbing the toys on the mate and both the kids had so much watching Beckett play.

No comments:

Post a Comment