Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Half Birthday

While we were sorting through things at my Aunts house I found this picture of Allison and my Aunt Ruthie. Sorry the picture isn't very good, I scanned it to my computer. Made me smile then cry. I cried because I couldn't believe how big Allison has gotten and I cried because I miss my Aunt. Everyday my heart aches for my Aunt. I am sure this years blog will be field with post about my Aunt. I am going to be grieving her lose for a long time. Allison celebrated her half birthday November 4th. I always loved half birthdays. And I think it is unreal that Allison will turn 6 in a little more then 3 in a half months! This first semester of kindergarten just flew by. And we are already half through January. Speaking of half birthdays Cooper James will be celebrating his on the 31st of this month, no way he is 2 1/2!

No comments:

Post a Comment