Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Talking!


Cooper has been talking up a storm lately! Usually he is pretty quiet and mostly lets his big sister do the talking. Also he has such a low voice, you can barely hear him. Since I've been back from California he has been talking non stop!




"Come here Mommy."


"You wanna play with me mommy."


"What was that for."


"Go get Alli from school."


"Daddy workin."






Lately Cooper has been so attached to me, I cant walk out of a room with out him calling for me! Today my mom called and asked if I could bring her spare key because she had locked her keys in her car. I guess Cooper was actually listening to the conversation and said "Why Grandma need Jeep keys?" At first I didn't understand him and then I figured it out and explained what we were doing. I just love my lil guys voice!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment