Monday, January 17, 2011

Perfect

My little Alli-cat has always been inquisitive even more so since my Aunts passing. Right after she passed and I talked with Allison and she said "why are you flying out to California to bury her if she was already in heaven?" I told her that her body was still on earth and we would bury it in a cemetery like her grandfather and other relatives. That seemed to make since to her until she asked me another question "If Chach is in Heaven and her body is still on earth does she still have a shadow?" I never thought of that question in reference do person's body after death and we talked about what a shadow is and that made since to her. Fast forward to today. We were driving home and Allison said this to me. "Mom, don't tell anybody this, but I want to touch my brain!" Okay I told her, and ask why that intrigued her. "Mom, I just think it's so cool how my brain thinks I wanna touch it. Wait if someone cuts open my brain would I die?" Well Allison that's tough, you might not survive that I explained. "So if someone cut opens my brain and I die and go to heaven will my head be cut up like that in heaven?" "I told her no, when we go to heaven were prefect. Our heavenly father takes away our imperfections and were perfect in heaven. "Mom, since Chach was sick on earth now that she is in heaven she is perfect know right?" Right Allison she is in heaven and is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment