Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend report







What a weekend!!!!! I am exhausted. Richard and I caught the cold Allison had, and have been battling it for a few days. It is strange how a nasty cold can set you back! We didnt even leave the house until late Saturday! I was so exicited for our Mommies Bunco night at a friends house on Saturday. What a fabulous turn out!! Great food and amazing company!! Oh and I just love playing Bunco too! Sunday at church I was asked to sub for our Nursery class, thank goodness Richard helped me! I am seriously out of comission tonight! I'm in excruciating amount of pain right know it's ridculous. I cant believe its been 14 months since the accident and I still cant handle 2 and a half hours taking care of 12 toddlers! My back is just no where what it use to be, and that just gives me no hope for the future! I literally cant bend down to pick up my baby boy today. Hopefully a easy day tomorrow will help me recuperate.

1 comment:

  1. Next time just tell them to find me instead and you go to Sunday School. Holy Cow. I'm sorry you are hurting still.

    ReplyDelete