Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Normal


The past few days I have been trying to find a since of normalcy. I thought once school started we would be back on our schedule and preparing for Richard to start his last semester. But things turned out a little different and know I will be flying out to California for my Aunts funeral. I leave Friday and will fly back the following Friday. I am still a mess and can not imagine how I will feel once in California in my second home where she lived and will be staying. I just pray for strength and I am glad I'll have certain people to lean on during this difficult time.


I thought I would share a picture that was taken through the holiday break. Allison got her dress up outfit for Christmas and wore it for days straight while she watched Mulan! We truly had a fabulous time together during those two weeks. Richard had many days off in between Christmas and New Year's which meant lots of family time. Cooper is getting so big and the kids really enjoyed each other. We even made time to fit Allison school studies in between are trips to the park, jumpy place, McDonald's, and the drive in.

No comments:

Post a Comment