Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 1





My in laws picked us up and took my little family to the airport, thus began our trip. I had packed my family of four in two days. Our flight was on time and all was well. Unfortunately are flight was not a straight flight we had to fly to DFW change plans then we had a stop in Albuquerque then to Oakland. The first leg of the journey Cooper was fabulous enthused by the plan and the ride. He even did good changing plans and on our stop in Albuquerquee. But from Albuquerquee to Oakland for about a third of the flight he was a pill. Since Cooper is 2 he has to have a seat and because south west only flies three rows to each lane, one of us had to sit some where else. So I sat with the children and Richard sat beside us. Cooper wouldn't sit still he wanted to sit by the window then want to sit with Richard. I was thinking oh my I am the mother with the crying child on the airplane that everyone hates! Well Cooper finally fell asleep, thank goodness! So glad that part was over! WE were in California by 1pm!!



The entire reason for our flight to CA was to pick up our new car! And since it was spring break and Allison would be out of school we decided to make a trip out of it. That's when I came up with a brilliant idea to take the kids to Disney Land during our drive back to Texas. So our trip began and we didn't waste time two hours after arriving to my aunts house we went to the outlets to SHOP! Here are a few pictures of the kids in my aunts house, oh and our new car!

1 comment: