Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pink Paint


Pink paint is my enemy! This same pink jar of paint has caused me such a headache. I brought this paint set to Allison while I was in California a few months ago. Maybe a week after I brought it home Allison was painting while Cooper was asleep. And some how she lost the pink jar of paint. I figured it would turn up, no big deal. Well one afternoon while I was bringing in groceries of course Cooper managed to find the paint. I had a mishap with one of the bags of groceries it ripped and sent groceries all over the yard and when I came in side I witness a horrid mess. Cooper poured half the bottle of the pink paint and stepped in it and tracked it through the house all the way into my bedroom and decided to empty more out there. Lets just say that took almost an hour to clean up!!! So fast forward to yesterday Allison stayed home from school with a low grade fever and complaining of stomach pain and stayed in her room for the better part of the day. During Cooper's nap Allison ask to paint I reluctantly said okay only in her room. About an hour into Cooper's nap I decided to shower thinking it was safe to take a shower, boy was I wrong! Half way through my shower Allison comes running screaming something about paint in her Salamander's cage? I get out to find Allison Salamander's cage on the floor of her room covered in pink paint and this time an empty pink paint jar! Where was Cooper when I went to looking for him, he closed the door to his room and hide under his crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment