Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Soccer and other things...


Its soccer season again!! Last night was our first practice for the bumblebees! And guess who the knew coach is, Richard! Our coach had some personal issues and was unable to take on the team again. Our girls were in danger of being spilt up, lol I talk about this likes a divorce or something. We have been the bumblebee team since fall of 09 and even though we shouldn't take over the team we did. Richard barely has any free time between work, school, and other normal things. But we couldn't let our team down, so begins our busy 8 weeks full of practices and games!


Also we are flying out to CA on Saturday morning for 6 days, which include a Disney Land visit! Which means no blogging, boo! But when I return I will surely update our adventures! So unless by some miracle I am able to blog in the next two days, I will see y'all soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment