Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 2







For some reason the kids woke up early, still on Texas time I guess. My Aunt made a huge breakfast, which was completely devoured. My Aunt Steffer had a fundraiser lunch in so we decided to invite my cousin's over for a late lunch after church. My Aunt and I put the roast in the dutch oven and let it cook. I prepared the rest of the food and soon enough my cousin's came over. While in Texas Allison keep saying how she really wanted to see her cousin's and go visit her Uncles ranch with the horses but I wasn't sure we would be able to fit everything in with such a short visit. But I feel so blessed that we were able to see the Garzoli girls! My cousin Jessica is about 14 yrs older than me and so I was teenager when her daughters were born. I spent a great deal of time with them ever summer I came to visit, spending time with them or babysitting. And know they are teenagers, and Allison adores them. So we set down to dinner, my Aunt Ruthie would have been proud. Five girls and poor Richard by himself while Cooper nearly slept through the whole thing! It was a blast to talk to the girls and see what was going on in there lives. I felt such a spirit there, it was a sweet memory I will forever cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment