Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dr appt




On Thursday I had my 35 week appointment.  No weight gain, low blood pressure, measuring good, and happy heart beat.  I was also able to schedule my induction date.  My Dr induces at 39 weeks which would be June 30th, which is a Saturday.  My Dr is actually booked Monday and Tuesday and there office is closed Wednesday.  My Dr said he was planning on going on vacation on Wednesday and Thursday.  So my induction is set for Friday July 6th.  I am a little disappointed because my due date is July 7th and I was hoping to have my lil guy in June. 

I have never gone into labor on my own.  My water as never broken on its own.  So I am not sure I will go into labor on my own.  But this has been a different pregnancy in regards to how busy I have been and the fact my two other kiddos keep me on my toes.  Only time will tell...

No belly picture this time, I keep forgetting to take one, so enjoy a picture Allison took of Cooper!

1 comment:

  1. No weight gain?? I'm jealous :) Sorry he got all booked up. He was booked on the day I wanted too so it got pushed back a day.

    ReplyDelete