Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rockin!!


I know I posted about my new diaper bag but I felt like my new rocking chair deserved its own post!  Richard jokingly told me yesterday he wants to take a picture of me in the chair because I haven't left it since Saturday!  And its true.  I am at that stage in pregnancy where I am totally uncomfortable.  I literally could lay in bed all day, but with two kiddos around that's not possible.  When I had Allison a bunch of ladies who I worked at the bank with bought me a rocking chair for my shower gift.  Well it lasted a little over a year after Cooper was born, and it literally broke to pieces underneath me.  So I new when I found out I was pregnant with Beckett I needed to buy a rocking chair.  I cant not explain how much research I have done looking for the perfect chair.  With my back issues I didn't want to settle on just any chair, well I found the one I just fell in love with while we were in San Antonio.  And a big thanks to my mother in law who bought the chair for my shower gift, I finally have my chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment