Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dr appt

I drove into Midland Thursday for my weekly doctors appointment.  All was well with Beckett.  It was a normal visit besides getting my cervix checked.  I was 3 centimeters dilated and 40 percent effaced.  Pretty typical for me, actually exactly the same as my 37 week check up with both my other kiddos! Doctor pretty much said dilation means nothing with out contractions and since he is going on vacation the end of next week he jocking told me to keep my legs crossed.  I would be ecstatic if I went into labor early but I doubt it will happen.  I am officially counting down the days, 12 more to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Booo for Dr L to be going out of town. I hate the feeling of him not being here if something happens. Maybe I will see ya in the hospital ;)

    ReplyDelete