Monday, June 18, 2012

Dr apt



This past Friday I had my weekly Dr apt. Just the normal visit plus the strep b test.  During the Dr visit while I was suppose to urinate in the cup I lost my mucus plug, but must people know that has no real bearing on when labor will come.  No weight gain, I have never with all three of my pregnancy gained any weight the last two months of my pregnancy. Blood pressure low as always, and Beckett measuring right on schedule.  I also told the Dr how I was concerned about Beckett possibly moving positions and he checked he is still head down!  Dr also prescribed me some meds because I have a terrible sinus infection which is causing me alot of pain.  Next visit on Thursday, they were booked on Friday and my first official cervical check!

I cant explain how over this pregnancy I am.  I think with having a cold these last two weeks added immensely to my misery.  I feel like I am unable to function anymore.  The most mundane task seem impossible.  Especially having to pack a whole family once a week for my Dr appointments.  Belly gets in the way of everything like opening the fridge, getting something out of the cabinet, opening a door, or getting into the car etc!  Nothing really fits clothing wise, let alone how hard it is to get dressed.  I could live in Richards clothes and never leave the house if it were up to me, but the world still has to run.  And I would feel like a terrible mommy if I didn't keep my kiddos busy with some fun outdoor activities.  Beckett is still moving around like crazy, I feel like he wants to make his presence known! I am just beyond ready to hold this little boy in my arms!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I thought losing your mucus plug was like your water breaking...you go straight to the hospital. Bummer! Glad your appointment went good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really good despite being so done with pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete