Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekend in Midland



Since the doctors office was booked on Friday they had to schedule me for Thursday.  I decided to stay in Midland since my niece was graduating from high school Saturday.  I was able to get the kids a new pediatrician.  I also had to take Cooper James to the doctor because he had been up all Wednesday night crying about his ear.  Turns out another double ear infection, on top of a sinus infection.  Friday morning I woke up with a soar throat which got worse as the weekend progressed.  Although I had a fabulous time at my moms.  I enjoyed my moms famous breakfast and she even grilled steaks on the grill for dinner!!  I also got to spend some time with my sisters and take our kids swimming.  Friday night the kids spent the night at my sisters they had a little slumber party with movies/pizza with cousins.  Richard drove into Midland late Friday and when he got in we went out for ice cream and then like bums went to bed early!

1 comment:

  1. You're not a bum...you are pregnant and nothing is better than sleep these days! I'm ready for my energy/nesting stage to hit but it hasn't :(

    ReplyDelete