Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Ultimate Diaper Bag


 



Now that all our major events are over, the last few weeks I have finally been able to focus on getting the last bit of Beckett's things together!  Today I received from Mr FedEx a special gift that my mom and sisters bought for me, a Coach diaper bag!  It was so fun to sign for this huge box and to unwrap my new bag!  I know it sounds silly but I am in love!  I have been obsessed with Coach purses since my trip to New York back in 2007.  About six weeks after my NY trip I got my first Coach bag for my birthday and since then every year my sweet Aunt has surprised me with a new bag!  Well when one of my friends from church had her new baby she started to carry around a Coach diaper bag.  Which I didn't know existed by the way.  I was on a mission to get my own!  Time past and I never did buy my bag, although I cant tell you how many times Richard demanded that I order it.  I just couldn't justify spending that kind of money on myself, especially with all the other things we needed to buy Beckett.  Then a few weeks ago I was having a conversation with my mom about the diaper bag and she mentioned that for my shower gift she would love to get it for me.

1 comment: