Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Swim Party!







Saying Saturday was a full day is an understatement!  We had two birthday parties and I had dinner plans with some girlfriends!  The first part of the day was for my nephew Zachary's sixth birthday at the Sherwood water park.  Allison was so excited about this party, she counted down the days all week.  Last year she missed his party because she had strep throat.  Thank goodness Richard was there because I literally had no motivation to move from my seat.  Although I did get out in the water once and watched Cooper play in the little area while Richard and Allison went to the big kid area.  We had a great time at the party and had fun celebrating Zach's birthday.  Later on in the day we went to another swim party for Dustin.  I went to dinner while Richard took the kiddos to the party.  I enjoyed spending some time out with my friends and I ate almost every bite of my dinner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment