Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's day!



Yesterday was Father's day and we were in Midland to celebrate.  We gifted Richard with a huge car cleaning kit and hand made cards from the kiddos.  We enjoyed dinner at my sister in laws to celebrate my father in law.  We enjoyed a delicious dinner and drove back to Hobbs.  I cant explain how incredibly thankful I was to be home.

I am so thankful for my sweet husband.  Growing up with out my father present in my life, to be so blessed to have this amazing father for my kiddos is amazing.  Richard blows me away at how involved he is with the kiddos, how incredibly hands on he is, and how vested he is in there life.  I love you Richard and I couldn't have asked for a better father for our children.  I add this picture from 3 years ago, its one of my favorite pictures of Richard and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment