Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MHS Graduation





Saturday morning we were able to attend my niece's high school graduation.  It was a wonderful ceremony!  I really enjoyed the Salutatorian and Valedictorian speeches.  I actually new the Salutatorian, his family goes to church with my mom.  I was so proud of my niece, I have no doubt of the great things she will accomplish in the future.  I have plans to come visit her in Lubbock while she is at Texas Tech!!  On a side note Richard made an interesting observation.  This was my sister in laws third and last child to graduate high school.  At each graduation I either had a newborn baby or I was pregnant!  Also my niece came back from her honeymoon in Hawaii bear gifts, Allison has yet to take her necklace off she loves it!

1 comment:

  1. I love S.A.! Love it! And you and the hubs look so different than that first photo.

    ReplyDelete