Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Look who's 4!!







 



Today my sweet baby blue eyes is 4!  My how time has past by.  The past few days I have been reflecting on my pregnancy, birth, and newborn life with Cooper.  It took me along time to adjust as a mother of two.  Cooper rocked my world, but looking back I wouldn't trade one moment.  Cooper has been one of the biggest blessing of my life and to say I couldn't picture my life with out him in it is such a true statement.  I don't think my Cooper James realizes how much he enriches my life, just a sweet smile from that blue eyed little boy lightens up my day!  A hug or a kiss from him literally melts my heart.  I didn't know how much more love my heart could take when Cooper was born, but Cooper definitely shares a piece of my heart just as Allison does and know Beckett.   Cooper James your mommy loves you with every fiber of her being, happy birthday my sweet sweet boy.

A little about Cooper.  The most well known thing about Cooper James is how much he loves to dress up!  There are very few occasions where Cooper is actually in real clothes.  Among the favorites to wear spider man being number one!  Other contenders would be batman, captain america, peter pan, iron man, anything with camouflage!  Cooper loves his imaginext toys they range from his batman train set to batman cave and accessories.  Obviously his latest fascination is with batman!  Cooper makes friend's very easily and calls any kid under five his friend.  Cooper's best friend is of course his big sister.  They honestly get along most of the time, unless big sister is being bossy!  Cooper is learning alot right know.  I have babied him for along time, totally my fault of course.  And he has had to grow up during my pregnancy and know that Beckett is born.  Cooper is by far the best eater, that kid loves his veggies!! I have jokingly called him my little rabbit.  But that is so true Cooper loves carrots, lettuce, celery, broccoli, and peas just to name a few!  I am very excited for a few of the new adventures Cooper has coming up preschool and soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment