Sunday, July 29, 2012

Recovery

I have a lot of things on my mind lately.  I feel so blessed to have recovered so fast from Beckett's birth.  My pregnancy and labor were difficult but my recovery has been pretty easy.  Not to say I am not having back issues, because I am.  But that's a normal for me.  I am also shocked to say it, but I have lost almost all my baby weight!!  I walked out of the hospital 18 pounds lighter!  I still have 7 pounds to lose to be exactly pre baby weight, but that's so doable!  With Allison I lost all the weight quickly too, but not with Cooper took me over a year!  So I am relieved the weight is coming off, know its time to get toned!  Once the kids start school in three weeks it is walking time!  Hopefully I can get back up to my 3 miles a day with my new walking buddy baby Beckett!

No comments:

Post a Comment