Thursday, July 26, 2012

Weight check





Yesterday I drove into Midland by myself with all three kiddos.  I was so relived that I made it out the door on time and made it to Midland with no major meltdowns or other issues!!!  The only thing that went wrong was I forgot Cooper's shoes!  Thank goodness I had his flip flops in the swim bag.  Before the appointment I was able to enjoy a wonderful lunch with two of my sisters and my mom.  At 2pm I went in for Beckett's weight check appointment.  My baby boy finally gained some weight, 4 ounces!  The doctor wanted him to gain half an ounce per day and he did.  The doctor still wants me to watch Beckett's number of vomits, and how long his diarrhea continues.  I am so ready to enjoy my new baby and to put the constant worry aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment