Monday, July 23, 2012

Party









Saturday we had Cooper's birthday party at Chucky Cheese.  We decided to have his birthday early while we were in Midland for Beckett's two week check up.  Cooper's actual birthday is on July 31 a week from tomorrow.  The party was a major success.  My mother stayed home and watch baby bug, I didn't really want to expose my new baby to Chucky Cheese germs!  Cooper had an absolute blast! The kids was ever where, from the games to dancing etc!  I am so glad we got to celebrate Cooper and give him all the attention.  One of the funniest things that Cooper did, was while he was in the ticket blaster.  Allison kept telling Cooper to grab the thousand dollar ticket.  Well the ticket blaster started and Cooper was just standing there.  I thought oh no he isn't going to grab anything, so I kept motioning to him to grab tickets.  Then I noticed he found the thousand dollar ticket!  He was holding it with his pointer finger and thumb, he was so pleased with himself he kept giving me a thumbs up with his other hand it was hilarious.  We had all of our family there to celebrate and Cooper was blessed with tons of gifts!  It was a fun day and I know Cooper enjoyed every moment at his party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment