Monday, July 2, 2012

Tissue box



Here I sit with four more days tell my induction, and so far no signs of an early arrival from our lil guy. I am so thankful for this weekend and the opportunity I got to prepare ourselves a little better for Beckett’s impending birth. I am obvious in a major nesting phase. For example we cleaned the garage, detailed the highlander, washed all the sheets/comforters/towels in the house, swept and mopped, cleaned the kids room, rearranged Beckett’s furniture, and went grocery shopping. Really the list could go on!! I went to bed Saturday night and told Beckett that I was ready for him to come.


I know it sounds silly, but I had to take a picture of this tissue box, is it not the cutest one you ever seen? I know I am biased to the color purple but I love this tissue box and had to take a picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment