Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Monday



On Monday we woke up early and drove into Midland to Beckett's Dr apt. All was well, Beckett did lose a little weight but everything else looked great! We then went to my moms and picked up the kids. I seriously missed my big kids!! I was so relieved to have us all back together. I have been especially worried about Cooper, and I couldn't give him enough love when I saw him! Allison on the other hand is adjusting wonderfully and even learned how to play a song on the piano thanks to my mom. We loaded up the kids stuff and headed to have lunch at my in laws house. They left out of town the day Beckett was born and didn't get to hold him because of his breathing issues. After our visit to my in laws we headed back to Hobbs, home.

Allison is in love with Beckett, she constantly asked to hold him and feed him. She listens to every noise he makes and is always checking on Beckett. Cooper is doing better, he even asked to hold Beckett which was a big step. Cooper is already back to his normal routine and occasionally recognizes Beckett's presence

No comments:

Post a Comment