Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Alli-cadabra






I have really enjoyed this summer because I have gotten to spend loads of time with Allison. Her personality has really blossomed. I thought I would share just a few things about Allison. Lately Allison has had an opinion on her hair style. Last week when we were getting ready for ice skating I was combing Allison hair and she insisted that I leave her hair down because all the girls in her ice skating class have there hair down! Let me tell you about Allison's mad skills on the Wii, that child knows how to maneuver any game. Also she has become particular good at loading movies from Netflix onto the Wii. Allison latest obsession is to watch Icarly and big time rush. Like her father she repeat's line form these tv shows through out the day. I seriously cant believe she likes these shows, although I dvr them first and make sure its not to inappropriate for her to watch. Something Allison as continued to do since the age of two is changing closes at least 4 outfits a day. Not to mention her new partner in crime, Cooper. Now Allison helps Cooper change into outfits all day long! I am sure we got looks when we went to the grocery store with my kids wearing a Army outfit with matching hat and Allison in her boots plus hat and Jessy from Toy Story costume! Of course with all of our swimming activities Allison has become an amazing swimmer, she literally cant stop herself from cannon balling in the water!! My favorite characteristic about Allison is her sweet demeanor to share, be kind, and always being and amazing example to her brother and those around her. Earlier in the month Allison ask me for my camera to take a few pictures and I thought I would include them with this post hope you enjoy. I also threw in a picture of her checking the mail, she loves doing that! Everyday she gets the key and ask to check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment