Saturday, June 4, 2011

swimming and snow cones




















For some reason Allison is my little fish! She could swim all the time. After California all Allison could talk about was the swimming pools we swam in during our trip. You think Disney Land would be the highlight of our vacation! Anyway we thought it would be fun to take the kids to one of the swimming pools here in Midland. Allison really wanted to go to the Washington swimming pool because it has a big slide. Last year Allison was to scared to go down the big slide, but this year she really wanted to conquer the slide. The second we woke up Allison asked me what time we were going to swim, and I knew then it was going to be a long morning! After her tutor session and lunch we headed to swim. And I was surprised when Allison was a little hesitant about going down the slide. Well after Cooper went down the slide first, Allison came around to it. And she made it down the big slide by herself! My lil guy he really wasn't up for swimming I walked and walked around with him until right before we left he finally was up to swimming, my cautious guy! After our swimming adventure Allison wanted a snow cone from Bahama bucks, her new favorite snow cone place!

3 comments:

  1. We need to get together. Next time you are going to the pool, we'd love to come with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan, I would love a buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete