Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day 2011
































I had heard about a free even that was being held at the CAF for Memorial Day. So we loaded up the kids and went to the CAF! We had an absolute blast. I have actually never been, and I was totally surprised at all the CAF had to offer! There were several exhibits in the museum and there were tons of airplanes and helicopters. I have never seen Cooper so excited running from one thing to another. Allison was mildly entertained. But over all we were there for two hours and saw so much. I am really glad we went!! I had also planned for us to go to the movies with both kids. Kung fu Panda 2 had just came out and Allison had really wanted to see it. This would be Cooper's first time at the movie theater. The kids were pretty excited about going, they pretty much ate all the popcorn before the movie even started! Allison was totally into the movie, and Cooper was a little restless. My lil guy barely watched half the movie before he was fast asleep! Memorial Day was a blast and I was so glad Richard was off to spend the day with us!














No comments:

Post a Comment