Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mother Daughter time!!





Yesterday morning Cooper woke up with a fever and I knew then it was gonna be a slow day for us. I had planned to spend some one on one time with Allison so we waited until Cooper went down for his nap and we slipped out. We first went to Bahama Bucks, Allison new favorite summer dessert and then we went to get our toes done!! We both picked a pink colors! I really enjoyed getting our pedicures it was extremely relaxing! Then I took Allison shopping for new shoes! Allison and I had a lot of fun together, laughing and talking! I actually forget how much she can just talk and talk. Asking me questions about everything!!

1 comment:

  1. If you're ever going again let me know. I love to get pedicures but hate to do it by myself, it's awkward!

    ReplyDelete