Sunday, June 26, 2011

~Strep Throat~

A few hours after arriving home from our short trip to Hobbs Allison complained that her neck hurt. I figured she strained a muscle from sleeping in a weird position in her car seat on the drive home. And then yesterday night she complained again, this time I rubbed some muscle relaxer and gave her some Tylenol. Well this morning in a rush to get to church on time Allison did complain her neck hurt and we rubbed more creme in. Not to long after we arrive at church Allison eyes whelp up in tears and I ask her what was wrong, she silently told me she didn't want to miss her cousin's birthday party later that afternoon but that her throat really hurt. She pretty much silently cried her eyes out the entire meeting. So I decided to take her to the emergency clinic associated with our pediatrician's office. We literally got in and out of the office and were super lucky to have see a Dr that we new and was able to diagnose Allison with Strep Throat. My poor baby was not her self she could barely move and was completely miserable but with only one doses of medicine she seems to slowly returning back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment