Monday, June 6, 2011

The best thing I ever bought!










After our swim trip on Saturday we all went to the store and I found a pool for a ridiculously good price we just couldn't pass up! So we spent Saturday night filling up the pool with water and making s'mores on the grill, my kinda night! On Sunday the kids came home from church and jumped in the pool and stayed for hours. I had to bribe them with ice cream after lunch of course just to get them out of the pool! Even after lunch they were back in the pool, after Cooper's nap they swam, and after dinner they went right back in the pool! I think our back yard with the sand box, trampoline, and know the pool my kids literally don't leave the back yard. I think its time for me to borrow some books from my sister because there is only so much do while sitting outside watching the kids.

1 comment: