Monday, June 27, 2011

A moment with Cooper


Last night my sweet baby boy climbed into my lap while I was sitting in my bed and he gently laid against me. I really enjoyed this moment with Cooper. Most of the time Cooper is extremly active, in seconds this kid can destroy a room. He has a imagination unlike any child I have ever seen. Some times I am amazed at the things he says, I never expected Cooper to have such an option. And the bain of my existence when concerning Cooper, PAINT! In this picture Cooper got a hold of Allison permanent paint, lets just say that wasn't fun getting off. Also we have been battling potty training for some time and we still are. Some days I feel so defeated, and some days there is a shimmer of hope. Like yesterday we had just come home from my nephews birthday party and I was taking off Cooper's clothes so I took him to the potty and he tried to go number 2 and was unsuccessful. I knew he needed to go so I thought I would keep my eye on him. Well I was hanging my clothes up and passed threw the living room to check on Cooper and he is standing there but naked and what do I see dangling between his legs?! Ugh!!! Today Allison was talking to Cooper about how she was sad about missing her cousin's birthday party, and Cooper said " Its okay Alli, you were sick but we can go again later." It was the sweetest conversation between them. On the 31st of July in almost one month my lil guy will be 3!! Boy has he grown in this past year, he has accomplished many milestones. And we have a big party planned for my sweet lil guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment