Sunday, June 12, 2011

~Sickness and other Ramblings~


Its been a long weekend! Cooper woke up Friday morning with a fever and it has continued through the weekend! Poor guy when he woke up this morning and I went to get him I noticed vomit all over his bed. I guess when he woke up at 2am with a high fever I didn't notice it.... Also Richard caught the horrible cold I had last week and it has hit him hard! Poor Allison is bored out of her mind! Although she did get to go to the Rockhounds game with Richard on Friday, since I was home with Cooper. Allison got a Rockhounds jersey and a baseball at the game! I am flying to CA for 6 days on Tuesday and I couldn't feel less ready. With Richards work schedule and Allison activities I am so appreciative of my in laws for helping out. It means a lot to me to be able to go to CA. Last year when we were booking the tickets I had picked June 14, so I could be there in CA on my Aunts Birthday which is June 15. Until I realized I would be missing Fathers Day. I felt like I couldn't do that to Richard, and my Aunt was totally okay with it so I booked the tickets for the following Monday. When I was there last summer I promised my Aunt I would be there in CA on her next birthday. Unfortunately I will be there in CA on my Aunts birthday but she will not. I know it wasn't a big deal to my Aunt that I wasn't there for her birthday but I feel like such a jerk. This year like I promised I will be in CA on my Aunts birthday and we celebrate her, on Wed we will eat at the restaurant she always ate at on her birthday and then on Saturday we will have a tree planting ceremony in honor of her birthday! I hope some how I get a chance to pack myself and the kids, finish the laundry, clean the house, grocery shop before I leave town early Tuesday morning. Hope you enjoy the picutre I took of the beach in CA back in 08~!

1 comment:

  1. I saw them at the game but could never catch his eye.

    ReplyDelete