Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Allison is 7!!



Friday my first born turned seven!  Allison started off her day with donuts, a few hours of school, ice skating, and red lobster for dinner. 

A few things Allison is into theses days.  Anything electrical:  Wii, DSI, ipod, and the lab top. 

Allison is extremely helpful.  She loves to help set the table.  Unload grocers or laundry.  Allison also loves to help cook or bake.  I cant bend down these days and Allison is always the first person to help me clean up.  She also helps her brother when ever he needs her with out complaint.

Allison eats like her father, all the time!  When I pick her up from school she snacks like crazy.  Strawberries are still her favorite fruit, her favorite meal is either grilled chicken or home made pizza, and she drinks water like crazy!

My daughter has always been very athletic.  We just finished another soccer season.  Allison loves to ice skate, roller blade, and roll around in her skate shoes.  Nearly everyday Allison rides her scooter around the neighborhood or to the park across the street. 

Allison still loves the chipmunks and the chipettes.  She also loves the TV shows Big time rush, Victorious, and Icarly.

Allison has done amazing well this school year.  Allison loves to study for her spelling test, and takes it so seriously.  Allison worries about her grades and strives to understand new concepts.  She has also reached her AR goal all school year.  Allison is collecting the Dr Seuss books and loves reading them. 


I cant believe my sweet lil girl is 7, that seems so big!  I remember the first few days of her life so clearly.  Some days I just stare at Allison and cant believe how tall she is getting and how grown up she looks.  I love Allison so much, she enriches my life in so many ways.  I am so very proud to be her mother.  There are so many things I enjoy doing with Allison like getting are nails done, picking out clothes, and styling her hair.  Happy seventh birthday to my Alli-cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment