Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sea World











We spent 2 days at Sea World which was totally worth it with the new Aquatic swim park and this slow pregnant mama!  I figured instead of bore you with detail by detail of the two days I would just list some of the highlights.


*Being pregnant has is rewards.  For example people give you there chairs, let you through lines, start conversations with you etc

*One of our family favorites again this year was the wave pool.  I got to spend one on one time by myself with each kiddo in the wave pool for about half in hour.  I am amazed at how brave Cooper has become in the water.  Allison is an excellent swimmer, and would stay in the water all day if we let her.

*We stayed in the Aquatica water park the first day for 7 hours!

*The Aquatica water park is really just an add on to the old water park.  The additions are neat, and the kids and Richard enjoyed the rides and all the new swim areas!

*Lounge chairs were my best friend for 2 days.  Oh and I loved the huge umbrellas they added, wonderful amounts of shade!

*The Azul water show was amazing! Although kinda bummed Cooper James slept through the whole thing!

* The 4D pirate show was extremely fun for our whole family.  Poor Cooper was so short he was the perfect height to get squirted in the face several times!

*I cant explain how well my kids ate at Sea World.  Every time we stopped for food they inhaled it!!

*I had an amazing seat apparently to several events:  Someone lost there wedding ring and security had a metal detector looking for it, A parent lost there son, and security found him, I also found someones license and credit card, and a lil boy broke his arm falling off a ride.

*Oh and the fire works show for Memorial day was the second best fire work show I have seen, not as good as Disney Land but pretty spectacular in is own way!

*Cooper was actually awake for the Shamu show which we saw on our first day.  He went on and on about Shamu for days!

*I asked Allison what her favorite thing at Sea World was and she said riding her first roller coaster. the Steal Eel.  There were alot of rides Allison was tall enough for and Cooper wasn't.  So we broke off and I took Cooper to the Sesame street town.  He had a blast and played in the many parks, swam, and watched the Elmo show.

*When I asked Cooper what his favorite thing was he replied swimming.  The first day at Sea World we mainly stayed in Aquatica.  The second day we rode more rides then went back swimming for 2 hours.  Before we left the park and saw a couple of shows and checked out tons of the animal exhibits. But Cooper slept for over two hours and missed a ton!



No comments:

Post a Comment