Friday, May 25, 2012

Last day!


Today is Allison's last day of first grade!  I cant believe how fast this school year has flown by.  It seriously went faster then kindergarten.  My alarm went off this morning and I could hear Allison's door open.  Allison picked out a dress to wear, wanted me to cut her finger and toe nails, and curl her hair.  This child was ready for school about thirty minutes early!  I am so proud of all the things Allison has accomplished this school year.  She has definitely improved her reading skills and loves anything to do with math.  Allison also made the A honor roll for the 4th 9 weeks!  I loved Allison teacher this year, and she loved Allison!  We are really going to miss her next year.  When the children were leaving Allison's teacher had tears rolling down her face.  Her are pictures from today and the first day of school!

1 comment:

  1. I had 12 posts to get caught up on! You always have a lot going on! Beautiful girls in your family. Allison is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete