Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wedding Rehearsal




Friday afternoon was the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  When I pulled up to the church, I noticed Cooper was asleep!  The one person who really needed the practice was asleep!  My little ring bearer was totally zonked out.  He finally woke up but was in no mood to practice!  Right before we left I was able to get him to walk down the isle.  Of course my little flower girl was perfect!  Allison listened and followed every direction given without complaint.  At the rehearsal dinner the children were pretty well behaved and enjoyed there dinners.  Cooper also made a little friend, he is so girl crazy!  I really enjoyed the rehearsal dinner, the food was wonderful and the toast given by the bridal party, family, and friends were memorable.  Next, the wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment