Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Saturday adventures

We had a full Saturday in Midland!  We had so much on our to do list, we were able to almost get everything done.  Both my boys needed a hair cut and that was first on the agenda.  After hair cuts we took Allison to Toysrus to spend her gift cards and money.  I know she had a blast picking things out.  After shopping we headed to Mr Gaitts to have lunch with my friend and her son.  After lunch Allison and I got out nails done and then we took Allison to get her ears pierced.  After our stop at the Mall we headed to the theater to take the kids to see the Avengers movie.  Super good movie, I also don't think I have ever seen my kiddos eat so much popcorn!  After the movie we dropped the kiddos off with my in laws and headed out for a dinner date.  I really enjoyed my alone time with my hubby, I couldn't be more thankful for everything he does for me and our kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment