Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wedding
















Saturday was D day!  Or W Day, my niece's wedding!  I spent most of the day making sure my kiddos ate and Cooper napped!  We also picked up Cooper's tux and got Allison's hair done.  Although 7pm came fast, and the wedding was upon us.  Hands down the most beautiful Mass I have ever been to.  My niece was by far the most beautiful bride I have seen, she was just radiant!  My new nephew was just so in love with his bride it was all over his face.  My kiddos played there parts perfectly.  There walk down the ailse made me cry!  Allison made sure there were petals left on ever side!  She stood with the wedding party and never fussed.  Cooper walked down the aisle and came straight to Richard.  Although he was a little more of a hand full during the ceremony, but he was pretty quiet.  The reception was immaculate, the decor was beyond anything I have ever seen.  The colors complemented each other and everything was just perfection.  The food was delicious and reception was just a blast!  My kiddos rarely left the dance floor.  Allison grabbed anyone that would go with her like her grandad, uncle Manuel, her daddy, and her friends!  Cooper danced his heart out too, my lil guy feel asleep after dancing to his favorite song the ghostbusters!  Even Allison feel asleep in her Uncle Manuel's arms.  We left the wedding reception at 11:30pm.  It was such a wonderful beautiful wedding, I could be more happy for my niece and her new husband.  I hope they enjoy ever second of there honeymoon in Hawaii!  Also some of the pictures loaded a bit out of order, but hope you enjoy them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment